Tuesday, June 21, 2011

STYLING ORANGE

Hello everyobody

My name is Sakira Mirabella
Todays Styling Theme is Lady in Orange

When I saw "orange" I thought orange juice and fire flames.....
I drank an orange juice mixed with  votka  and my body burned up
So I had this idea to come here today as a Fire flame to burn up all over the place!!!
I matched dark skin with red  outfit that has silver details around the hips and neck,
with rich and unruly hair mixed brown and orange colour.

Outfit Enchanted Silks - Carla fire
Hair  Tukinowaguma Arashi SH
Skin by  LAQ 
Shape by me
Eyes PythonGreen- *REDGRAVE*
shoes  Silver Super Strappy with Bling Jewell

Thank you very much  Anrol and Steve, CWS, judge Vicky Yoshikawa and our  announcer   lisana Rossen
And of course our audience for joining us here. I hope you all have fun.

Good evening!  I'm Lua and welcome for todays Orange themed Event.

Was a  little hard color to find, but I was at one of my favs stores in a hunt, Pipins, and noticed this gorgeous outfit and I used my gift card to buy it yay :)))

Is a lovely Gown "Janelle", created by the talented Angiliak Crystal in a bright orange fabric with black lace details in the skirt.  The bodice have a deep V-cut to enhance my figure with nice pearls and hand painted black and white details, just stunning.  To add the final touches to this gown I'm wearing Jewels from Artistry, White Pearls to match them with the dress, golden nails by CCD, shoes by N-Core, eyelashes from CCD, my Hair in a orange tone by Vanity and my skin is from laqroki.

Looking at this dress is like see peaceful a sunset.

Thank you all for been here, lovely Vicky for have the hard job of judging us tonight :) and to our sweet announcer lisana.
Anrol & Steve special thanx for do this events.

XOXO,
Lua

Hello to every one! Welcome to CWS! the place to be for the best Modeling events.
My name is Mesange Acacia, and I'm proud to be one of CWS models.
The orange is sunlight color, as looking for the sun, I imagine flowers all shining under a blue sky with warm sum. then I choosed this flowered outfit:  
- the whole outfit is by Perfect Wirefly
- I made the top large cover.
- The shoes are by Jacqueline Slade
- My Hairdresser is Sonatta Morales
I didn't find the right walk but I thank you all for coming, thanks to Lisana, Steve and Anrol for their work and Vicky for hard judging today :-) I wish you all a great time.
Mesange   

No comments: